RemoteDesk takes your remote source ordering needs one step further by
providing you with an inexpensive basic shopping cart that integrates
to your back end accounting system.|
Using MyMarket RemoteShop is a basic
shopping cart that allows users to visit your site and place orders. This is a
B2C (Business 2 Consumer) cart that allows you to reach an untapped marketplace.
No need to look any further for your eBusiness needs, as Bravo has put together
a turnkey solution that gets you up and running on-the-web, worry free!
This eCommerce bundle includes;
- RemoteDesk eCommerce
- RemoteShop* - on-line store
- Installation of the store on your ISP or in-house computer
- Set-up of the shopping cart for your directory parameters
- Inclusion of your logo on the cart plus current site matching
- For new web sites, up to 5 pages surrounding the cart
- Assistance with setting up the RemoteDesk web parameters
- Guidance with setting up categories and items using RemoteDesk eCommerce Manager
- Mapping routines to automate the feeding of the categories and items
from your accounting system
- Customer Care Plan - includes 6 months upgrades and priority support
All for only $12500 This saves you tons of money and worry!
**Note: If you already have a shopping cart and are looking for just the integration, this is the option for you
- An ISP or system that supports MYSQL, and PHP language (this
covers about 98% of ISP's)
- This product was written in PHP, which is a universally accepted
web language. Many ISP's didn't automatically support ColdFusion
and similar products, so to be able to provide it for anyone, we
chose this language as our base
How does RemoteDesk e.Commerce work?
RemoteDesk automatically polls and posts to ACCPAC Plus, ACCPAC Windows or
Great Plains Dynamics using RemoteDesk e.Commerce as your data "traffic cop".
RemoteDesk e.Commerce - How to Integrate:
RemoteDesk e.Commerce serves the same purpose as the Administrator only with
the added functionality of web integration. It resides at the head office, and polls the website or e-mail system for orders, in
addition to the ability to receive orders from salesrep laptops, branch office PC's or PocketPC devices.
What does the transaction cycle look like?
- The RemoteShop product comes as is. If you want any modifications to the
look and feel, for example add your own buttons, increase tax functionality,
integrate to live shipping modules for UPS, Fedex etc, add credit card
authorizations and automatic processing, any customization to the shopping cart
is quoted separately at a rate of $120/hour
- If you have purchased the RemoteDesk eCommerce bundle, alot of the above tailoring
- With your purchase of RemoteDesk eCommerce, you also receive the source code for the
shopping cart, so you can modify this yourself if you wish.
Want to make a big impact? Then start...
Are you ready to become e.Commerce enabled??.. Then order now!
|©2003 Bravo Software Group EC, EDI & Internet Integrators Contact