RemoteDesk Tradeshow allows direct synchronization from a PocketPC handheld directly to your ACCPAC or Adagio data for immediate updating without rekeying!
Bravo Software Group has taken the RemoteDesk and RemoteCE solution one step further by providing integrated
barcode capabilities with a tradeshow scenario. By capturing data
through the use of PocketPC and batch scanning technology you can bring orders into RemoteDesk
The following is a quick overview of the process for a sales rep on the show floor:
In this example we see a Symbol
PPT 2700 unit at work, but you can use any PocketPC with a wand
or integrated scanning.
(1) The Sales Rep
will enter a new customer and begin the order taking process. You can enter a customer
name or code for existing customers and bring up all of the customer data such as name, credit limit, terms of payment, etc.
(2) As the customer chooses the items they wish to order, the Rep scans
the SKU number bar-code located on each item.
(3) At this point the scanner retrieves and displays the items, description,
quantity on hand, and the price.
A running total of the order is always available on the unit display.
(4) Upon completion of the order two copies of the sales order are printed, one for the customer and the other is signed by the customer as order confirmation.
Underneath the table top display will sit a laptop or PC that contains all of the latest item,
customer, quantities and pricing information. This information will automatically be transferred
from the unit to the tradeshow PC, keeping the flow of information as real-time as possible.
(5) At the end of the day all of the order information is taken from RemoteDesk Tradeshow
and e-mailed to Head Office.
(6) Updated customer, order status and inventory is retrieved and updated at the show for the next day.
(7) At Head Office all orders are imported directly into ACCPAC Plus or ACCPAC Windows for processing, eliminating the need to manually re-key.
Add the New Item Number Translator and Bar Code Printing Add-on
|©2003 Bravo Software Group EC, EDI & Internet Integrators Contact|